Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Feeling Like a Short Haired Bride

I have a confession to make with you hive. See, I'm finally starting to think about my whole wedding day look, and, well, I feel like a short haired bride.

That's not to say that short haired brides aren't fantastic. They are. I mean, look at this lovely lady.It's just that I never thought I'd feel like a short haired bride. When I was younger, I always had short soccer mom style hair because I hated brushing and dealing with it. Then in high school, I grew it out until senior year when I cut off 8 inches of it.

Then in college, I got lazy again and let it grow and grow. I mean, cutting your hair took time and about $14. I wasn't going to have any part of that ;-). This means that my hair kept getting longer, without me really realizing it.

But then I started zipping my hair into my purse and shutting it in my car door. It was getting too much to handle soooo . . .
Well, 13 inches later (and yes I donated!), I feel like a short haired bride. I'm worried that I won't be able to have the pretty and fancy hair I've been looking at. There are some unbelievably gorgeous hairstyles out there. (source 1, source 2)
Now, I don't know what too do. I'm not sure what my hair will be long enough for or what exactly want I want it to look like.

0 comments: