Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Like the Fourth of July

Yes, I'm continuing with my Katy Perry references. Don't judge me ;-).

Hive, hive, hive, I've got some news for you all. You see, ever since I shared my big news that Daddy G (who works for Melrose Pyrotechnics) surprised me with the fact that we'll be having fireworks at our reception, it's all I can think about.

Picture fireworks right now. Did you do it yet? Amazing. Now picture them at a wedding reception. Double Amazing, you say?

Well, that's what I said too, and then I realized that my imagination couldn't do it justice. I could let you enjoy all of those pretty images in your head, but instead I just have to show you what I'm looking forward to. No, the fireworks in these photos weren't done by my dad, but they are amazing and I can only hope for something this epic on my big day.

Enough talking; on to the goods!source


What are you guys looking forward to on your big day?

1 comments:

wedding dresses said...

Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dresses in your wedding.You can visit our wedding dress shop.Cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,flower girl dresses,strapless wedding dresses,a line wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,column wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,empire wedding dresses,tea length wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dresses,prom dresses your dream. Get your wedding dress in our bridal shop. Finally,I hope you have a happy wedding.