Saturday, February 5, 2011

Invitation Inspiration: Floral

I let you all know how much I love invitation inspiration, and I started off with sharing traditional invitations (that were way more well received than expected, thanks guys).

I don't think that Mr. Giraffe and I really want floral themed invitations, just because we're not really having a floral-y wedding. Who knows though, I love floral invitations and everything about them. They can be super classy, or super modern, or really both. Originally, I was kind of against floral invites because I thought they were kind of cheesy and predictable, but I was soooo wrong!

See, I can admit when I'm wrong (sometimes), so get ready for some amazing inspiration. First, here are some more traditional (but surprisingly hip) floral invitations.source


Definitely traditional

I always thought I was more modern person, but that third invite really appeals to me. I love the mix of modern and traditional.

Anyways, here are some modern floral invitations for you all to drool over.

Talk about a pop of color!

Every single thing here is perfect. Just perfect. I love it.

Once again, just lovely. Believe it or not, the backs here are fabric covered and those big flowers are fabric too. Amazing.
Kate Spade: more than just purses and fancy China!

Love the gray and yellow.

So, hive, are you in love? Yeah, me too. I can see why so many people lean towards floral wedding invitations. Classy, hip, and all around awesome.

What do you say team: floral traditional or floral modern?

1 comments:

wedding dresses 2012 said...

Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dresses in your wedding.You can visit our wedding dress shop.Cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,wedding dresses 2012,strapless wedding dresses,a line wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,column wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,empire wedding dresses,tea length wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dresses,prom dresses your dream. Get your wedding dress in our bridal shop. Finally,I hope you have a happy wedding.