Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Oh Wow!

So I have to tell you all how excited I am! Jillreigh of the Once Upon a Dream blog has sent me a lovely blog award!

This is so excite for a couple of reasons! Firstly, I don't have a whole lot of blogging experience so I super excited that people are reading my blog . . . Oh wait, I mean I'm super excited that people are reading my blog and enjoying what it says. Secondly, I lurrve (Dane Cook, anyone?) her blog! She is super cute and it sounds like her and her fiance will have quite the big day! I only found her blog recently, but had to go back and read all of her archived posts (of course). And although I am slightly jealous of the chairs at her venue, I love what she has to say nonetheless. Also, she's from an area not too far from mine (and not too far from Chi town) so it's exciting to hear about others from my neck of the woods as well as hear from another 20 something.

Anyway!
After receiving this, I get to write 7 facts about myself and then pass it along to 7 other Kreativ bloggers so here we gooooooooo!

1) The new Backstreet Boys CD came out yesterday. I bought it on iTunes today. I'm partly embarrassed, partly nostalgic, and partly proud of my decision :).
2) I am obsessed with the plush stuffed animals Ugly Dolls. In fact, I have well over 20, won 7 in a contest, and TB gets me one for every major holiday. Even more, they played a large part in Mr. TB's asking me to marry him.
3) I wear sweat pants or PJ pants every day if I'm not working/churching/anything needing fancyness. For serious. Last year, in college, my room mate CK saw me wearing jeans and said 'What are you all dressed up for?' ! You only live once, why not be comfortable!
4) I want my own dog sooo bad (but I still love the family dog)! And I talk about how that will be one of the first things TB & I get when we get a place. I talk about him all the time (even though he's not really around yet . ..). He will be a bichon frise and his name will be Claude. I have it all planned out :).
5) I went to school for graphic design and cannot wait for my big 'career' moment, but since graduating in May I have not been able to get a full time job yet.
6) My favorite drink ever is an Arnold Palmer. Half ice tea, half lemonade, half perfection! What's that, you say? Too many halves? I doubt it!
7) I am obsessed with bad reality tv. Like all those shoes on MTV and VH1? Yeahhhhh, I love them. I can't help myself. It's a guilty pleasure!

And now to tag 7 other bloggers I enjoy!
1) To Each Her Own
2) Cupcakes & Stripes
3) Miss Pugs Pawfect Wedding
4) Tying the Knot - Seriously soo cute!
5) I Love Love
6) The Wedding Corner
7) Globetrotting Bride

2 comments:

kmattso2 said...

I know what you mean about the dog. I have two dogs at home, but I can't wait until I can have my own! But we have to wait until the snow thaws in the spring.

p.s. I'm a chicagoland bride too!!

A. Marigold said...

I also know what you mean about the dog... mine is a King Charles Cavalier Spaniel. ;) But you might change your mind about his name when you meet him... I was always certain I wanted a Welsh Corgi that I would name Corineus, but when I met her? She was definitely a Juniper.

I did this recently as well: http://howtotieknots.blogspot.com/2009/09/getting-to-know-me.html